[美劇] 降世神通 最後的氣宗/Avatar: The Last Airbender 全集第1季第1集劇本完整版

劇本 臺詞 字幕 筆記 中英文對照 純英文 學英語 文本 PDF 文檔 電子版 紙質版

《降世神通:最後的空氣大師》是由美國尼克國際兒童頻道熱播動漫電視系列片,其故事具有中國傳統的神話色彩:世界被四大神力(氣、火、水、土)支配

著,其中被稱為“神通”的便是世上唯一同時擁有這四種神力的人,因此他具備拯救世界的能力,在沉寂瞭數百年之後,世人無意中拯救瞭他並喚醒瞭其體內的神

力,之後與同伴一同踏上拯救人類的道路。

故事具有中國神話色彩,並且人設也具有東方古韻。或許,國[展開全文]

《降世神通:最後的空氣大師》是由美國尼克國際兒童頻道熱播動漫電視系列片,其故事具有中國傳統的神話色彩:世界被四大神力(氣、火、水、土)支配

著,其中被稱為“神通”的便是世上唯一同時擁有這四種神力的人,因此他具備拯救世界的能力,在沉寂瞭數百年之後,世人無意中拯救瞭他並喚醒瞭其體內的神

力,之後與同伴一同踏上拯救人類的道路。

故事具有中國神話色彩,並且人設也具有東方古韻。或許,國內的影迷玩傢朋友們對《降世神通》的認知

瞭解程度遠不及其他許多日系作品。不過,該動畫卻是在今年剛獲得第三十三屆美國動畫安妮獎最佳電視動畫提名,可想而知在歐美地區已經有一定影響力。《降世

神通》主要講述的是一個虛構的東方神話冒險故事:氣、火、水、土是主宰著整個世界的四大神力,而神通(Avatar)卻是唯一擁有這四大神力的人,他可以

阻止邪惡的火烈國征服世界。然而令人不解的是,他在人們最需要他的時候,卻神秘失蹤瞭。千年之後,在南極還幸存著一個水族部落。水族勇士Katara和她

的哥哥Sokka從一個巨型的冰山洞穴裡救出一個名叫Aang的12歲神秘男孩。他們發現原來“Aang”就是失蹤已久的神通轉世。“神通”被喚醒其體內

的神力,最終與同伴一起踏上拯救人類的道路,同時隱藏在幕後的劇情也將層層揭開。

【劇本】:

Water.

=>水。

Earth.

=> 地球。

Fire.

=> 火。

Air.

=> 空氣。

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days.

=> 我的祖母曾經告訴我關於過去的故事。

A time of peace.

=> 一個和平的時代。

When the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads.

=> 阿凡達在水族部落,地球王國,火國民和空氣遊牧民之間保持平衡。

But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked.

=> 但是當火國遭到襲擊時,這一切都發生瞭變化。

Only the Avatar mastered all four elements.

=> 隻有阿凡達掌握瞭所有四個要素。

Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders.

=> 隻有他可以阻止無情的放火者。

But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

=> 但是當這個世界最需要他的時候,他就消失瞭。

A hundred years have passed and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war.

=> 一百年過去瞭,火國已經接近戰爭的勝利。

Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation.

=> 兩年前,我的父親和我的部落的人前往地球王國,以幫助對抗火國。

Leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe.

=> 離開我和我的兄弟照顧我們的部落。

Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads.

=> 有些人認為“阿凡達”從來沒有回到空中遊牧民族。

And that the cycle is broken, but I haven't lost hope.

=> 而這個循環被打破瞭,但我並沒有失去希望。

I still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world.

=> 我仍然相信阿凡達會以某種方式回歸拯救世界。

Book One: Water Chapter One: The Boy in The Iceberg Subtitle by rendy1287 [at gmail dot com] Thanks to Acastus and Pandora.

=> 書一:水第一章:冰山裡的男孩字幕由rendy1287 [at gmail dot com]感謝Acastus和潘多拉。

It's not getting away from me this time.

=> 這次沒有離開我。

Watch and learn, Katara.

=> 觀看和學習,卡塔拉。

This is how you catch a fish.

=> 這就是你釣魚的方式。

Sokka, look! Shhh~ Katara, you're gonna scare it away.

=> 索卡,看!噓〜卡塔拉,你會把它嚇跑。

Mmmm, I can already smell it cookin'! But Sokka! I caught one! Hey! Ugh! Why is it that every time you play with magic water, I get soaked? Ah~ It's not magic.

=> 嗯,我已經可以聞到它煮瞭!但是Sokka!我抓到一個!嘿!啊!為什麼每當你玩魔法水時,我都會浸濕?啊〜這不是魔術。

It's waterbending, and it's Yeah, yeah, an ancient art unique to our culture, blah blah blah Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself.

=> 這是翹曲,是啊,是的,是一種古老的藝術獨特的藝術,等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等等都完美無瑕。

You're calling me weird? I'm not the one who makes muscles at myself everytime I see my reflection in the water.

=> 你叫我很奇怪?我不是每次看到我在水中反射的時候都會對自己肌肉發達的人。

Watch out! Go left! Go left! You call that left? You don't like my steering.

=> 小心!向左走!向左走!你打電話給左邊?你不喜歡我的轉向。

Well, maybe you should have waterbended us out of the ice.

=> 好吧,也許你應該把我們從冰裡解放出來。

So it's my fault? I knew I should have left you home.

=> 那是我的錯?我知道我應該把你留在傢中。

Leave it to a girl to screw things up.

=> 留給女孩把事情搞砸。

You are the most sexist, immature, nut brained ugh, I'm embarrassed to be related to you! Ever since Mom died I've been doing all the work around camp while you've been off playing soldier! Uh Katara? I even wash all the clothes! Have you ever smelled your dirty socks? Let me tell you, not pleasant!! Katara! Settle down! No, that's it.

=> 你是最性別歧視,不成熟,堅韌不拔的人,我很尷尬與你有關!自從媽媽去世後,我一直在圍著營地做所有的工作,而你一直在玩戰士!呃卡塔拉?我什至洗瞭所有的衣服!你有沒有聞過你的臟襪子?讓我告訴你,不愉快!卡塔拉!安傢!不,就是這樣。

I'm done helping you.

=> 我幫你完成瞭

From now on, you're on your own! Okay, you've gone from weird to freakish, Katara.

=> 從現在開始,你是獨立的!好吧,你已經從奇怪怪異到卡塔拉。

You mean I did that? Yup.

=> 你是說我做到瞭嗎?對。

Congratulations.

=> 恭喜。

He's alive! We have to help.

=> 他活著!我們必須幫助。

Katara! Get back here! We don't know what that thing is! Finally.

=> 卡塔拉!回到這裡!我們不知道那是什麼最後。

Uncle, do you realize what this means? I won't get to finish my game? It means my search.

=> 叔叔,你知道這意味著什麼嗎?我不會完成我的比賽?這意味著我的搜索。

It's about to come to an end.

=> 即將結束。

That light came from an incredibly powerful source.

=> 這光來自一個令人難以置信的強大的來源。

It has to be him! Or it's just the celestial lights.

=> 它必須是他!或者它隻是天體燈。

We've been down this road before, Prince Zuko.

=> 以前我們走過這條路,佐科王子。

I don't want you to get too excited over nothing.

=> 我不想讓你太過興奮。

Please, sit.

=> 請坐。

Why don't you enjoy a cup of calming jasmine tea? I don't need any calming tea! I need to capture the Avatar.

=> 你為什麼不享受一杯平靜的茉莉花茶?我不需要任何平靜的茶!我需要捕捉阿凡達。

Helmsman, head a course for the light! Stop! Stop it! I need to ask you something.

=> 赫爾姆斯曼,為燈光走向一條路!停止!停下來!我需要問你一些事情。

What? Please come closer.

=> 什麼?請靠近。

What is it? Will you go penguin sledding with me? Uh sure.

=> 它是什麼?你願意和我一起玩雪橇嗎?呃當然。

I guess.

=> 我猜。

What's going on here? You tell us! How'd you get in the ice? And why aren't you frozen? I'm not sure.

=> 這裡發生瞭什麼?你告訴我們!你是怎麼進冰的?為什麼你不凍結?我不確定。

Appa! Are you all right? Wake up, buddy.

=> APPA!你沒事兒吧?醒來,夥計。

Haha! You're okay! What is that thing? This is Appa, my flying bison.

=> 哈哈!你還好!那個東西是什麼?這是我的飛行野牛。

Right.

=> 對。

And this is Katara, my flying sister.

=> 這是我的飛行姐妹卡塔拉。

Don't worry.

=> 別擔心

It'll wash out.

=> 它會洗出來。

So, do you guys live around here? Don't answer that! Did you see that crazy bolt of light? He was probably trying to signal the Fire Navy.

=> 那麼,你們住在這裡嗎?不要回答!你看到那個瘋狂的閃光燈嗎?他可能試圖向消防海軍發出信號。

Oh, yeah, I'm sure he's a spy for the Fire Navy.

=> 哦,是的,我確定他是火海軍的間諜。

You can tell by that evil look in his eye.

=> 你可以從他眼中的那個邪惡的眼神中看出來。

The paranoid one is my brother, Sokka.

=> 偏執的是我的兄弟,Sokka。

You never told us your name.

=> 你從來沒有告訴我們你的名字。

I'm A I'm Aang.

=> 我是A我是Aang。

You just sneezed and flew ten feet in the air.

=> 你剛剛打瞭個噴嚏,飛瞭十尺。

Really? It felt higher that that.

=> 真?這感覺更高。

Ah, you're an airbender! Sure am.

=> 啊,你是一個氣宗!好的。

Giant light beams flying bison airbenders I think I've got Midnight Sun Madness.

=> 巨型光束飛行野牛airbenders我想我有午夜太陽瘋狂。

I'm going home to where stuff makes sense.

=> 我要回傢的地方是有道理的。

Well, if you guys are stuck Appa and I can give you a lift.

=> 那麼,如果你們被卡住,我可以給你一個電梯。

Are you hoping some other kind of monster will come along and give you a ride home? You know before you freeze to death? Okay.

=>你是否希望有其他類型的怪物會來,讓你回傢?你知道在你凍死之前?好的。

First time flyers, hold on tight! Appa, yip yip! Come on, Appa.

=> 第一次傳單,堅持住!呃,葉問!來吧,謝爾。

Yip yip.

=> Yip yip。

Wow.

=> 哇。

That was truly amazing.

=> 那真是太神奇瞭。

Appa's just tired.

=> Appa隻是很累。

A little rest and he'll be soaring through the sky.

=> 稍微休息一下,他就會在天空飛翔。

You'll see.

=> 你會看到的。

Why are you smiling at me like that? Oh I was smiling? I'm going to bed now.

=> 你為什麼這樣對我微笑?哦,我在微笑?我要去睡覺瞭。

Yep.

=> 是的。

A man needs his rest.

=> 一個男人需要休息。

Prince Zuko, you need some sleep.

=> 佐庫王子,你需要一些睡眠。

Even if you're right and the Avatar is alive, you won't find him.

=> 即使你是對的,阿凡達還活著,你也不會找到他。

Your father, grandfather, and great-grandfather all tried and failed.

=> 你的父親,祖父和曾祖父都曾嘗試失敗過。

Because their honor didn't hinge on the Avatar's capture.

=> 因為他們的榮譽並不取決於阿凡達的捕獲。

Mine does.

=> 我的確如此。

This coward's hundred years in hiding are over.

=> 這個懦夫的百年隱藏已經結束瞭。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Whatcha thinkin' about? I guess I was wondering your being an airbender and all if you had any idea what happened to the Avatar.

=> Whatcha想到的?我想我想知道你是一個氣宗,如果你知道阿凡達發生瞭什麼事,

Uhh no.

=> 呃沒有。

I didn't know him I mean, I knew people that knew him, but I didn't.

=> 我不認識他,我的意思是,我認識認識他的人,但我沒有認識他。

Sorry.

=> 抱歉。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Just curious.

=> 隻是好奇。

Goodnight.

=> 晚安。

Sleep tight.

=> 睡個好覺。

Aang! Aang, wake up! It's okay.

=> 阿昂! Aang醒來!沒關系。

We're in the village now.

=> 我們現在在村裡。

Come on, get ready.

=> 來吧,做好準備。

Everyone's waiting to meet you.

=> 每個人都在等你見面。

Aang, this is the entire village.

=> Aang,這是整個村莊。

Entire village, Aang.

=> 整個村莊,阿昂。

Uh why are they all looking at me like that? Did Appa sneeze on me? Well, no one has seen an airbender in a hundred years.

=> 呃他們為什麼都這樣看著我? Appa對我打噴嚏瞭嗎?那麼百年來誰也沒有看到過空氣動力。

We thought they were extinct until my granddaughter and grandson found you.

=> 我們認為他們已經滅絕,直到我的孫女和孫子找到你。

Extinct'? Aang, this is my grandmother.

=> 滅絕“?阿昂,這是我的祖母。

Call me Gran Gran.

=> 叫我格蘭格蘭。

What is this, a weapon? You can't stab anything with this.

=> 這是什麼,武器?你不能用這個刺傷任何東西。

It's not for stabbing.

=> 這不是刺傷。

It's for airbending.

=> 這是為瞭空氣彎曲。

Magic trick! Do it again! Not magic, airbending.

=> 魔術技巧!再來一遍!不是魔法,空氣彎曲。

It lets me control the air currents around my glider and fly.

=> 它可以讓我控制滑翔機周圍的氣流飛行。

You know, last time I checked, humans can't fly.

=> 你知道,上次我檢查過,人類不能飛行。

Check again! Whoa it's flying it's amazing! Oh, my watchtower! That was amazing.

=> 再檢查一遍!哇,它飛得太神奇瞭!哦,我的瞭望塔!那太精彩瞭。

Great.

=> 大。

You're an airbender, Katara's a waterbender, together you can just waste time all day long.

=> 你是一個氣宗,卡塔拉的水桶,你可以一起浪費時間整天。

You're a waterbender! Well sort of.

=> 你是水龍頭!很好。

Not yet.

=> 還沒。

All right.

=> 好吧。

No more playing.

=> 沒有更多的玩法。

Come on, Katara, you have chores.

=> 來吧,卡塔拉,你有傢務。

I told you! He's the real thing, Gran Gran! I finally found a bender to teach me.

=> 我告訴過你!他是真正的事情,Gran Gran!我終於找到瞭一個彎道來教我。

Katara, try not to put all your hopes in this boy.

=> 卡塔拉,盡量不要把你的希望寄托在這個男孩身上。

But he's special.

=> 但他很特別。

I can tell.

=> 我可以告訴。

I sense he's filled with much wisdom.

=> 我覺得他充滿瞭很多智慧。

Sthee? Now my tongue ith thuck to my sthaff.

=> Sthee?現在我的舌頭歪向我的遺體。

Again.

=> 再次。

No! Power in firebending comes from the breath.

=> 沒有!篝火中的力量來自於呼吸。

Not the muscles.

=> 不是肌肉。

The breath becomes energy in the body.

=> 呼吸成為身體的能量。

The energy extends past your limbs and becomes fire.

=> 能量延伸過你的四肢,成為火。

Get it right this time.

=> 這一次得到正確的。

Enough.

=> 足夠。

I've been drilling this sequence all day.

=> 我一整天都在鉆這個序列。

Teach me the next set.

=> 教我下一組。

I'm more than ready.

=> 我已經準備好瞭。

No, you are impatient.

=> 不,你很不耐煩。

You have yet to master your basics.

=> 你還沒有掌握你的基本知識。

Drill it again! The sages tell us that the Avatar is the last airbender.

=> 重新鉆一下!聖人告訴我們,阿凡達是最後一個氣宗。

He must be over a hundred years old by now.

=> 到目前為止,他已經有一百多年的歷史瞭。

He's had a century to master the four elements.

=> 他有一個世紀來掌握這四個要素。

I'll need more than basic firebending to defeat him.

=> 我需要的不僅僅是基本的篝火來擊敗他。

You will teach me the advanced set! Very well.

=> 你會教我先進的設置!很好。

But first I must finish my roast duck.

=> 但首先,我必須完成我的烤鴨。

Now men, it's important that you show no fear when you face a firebender.

=> 現在男人,面對火焰戰鬥時,不要害怕,這一點很重要。

In the Water Tribe, we fight to the last man standing.

=> 在水族中,我們與最後一個人站在一起。

For without courage, how can we call ourselves men? I gotta pee! Listen! Until your fathers return from the war, they're counting on you to be the men of this tribe.

=> 沒有勇氣,我們怎麼稱呼自己是男人呢?我得小便!聽!直到你們的父親從戰爭中復出,他們都指望你們是這個部落的人。

And that means no potty breaks.

=> 這意味著沒有便利的休息。

But I really gotta go.

=> 但我真的要走瞭。

Ugh okay who else has to go? Have you seen Aang? Gran Gran said he disappeared over an hour ago.

=> 呃還好還有誰要走?你見過Aang嗎?格蘭格蘭說,他在一個小時前消失瞭。

Wow! Everything freezes in there! Ugh! Katara, get him out of here.

=> 哇!一切都凍結在那裡!啊!卡塔拉,讓他離開這裡。

This lesson is for warriors only.

=> 本課僅供勇士參考。

Stop! Stop it right now! What's wrong with you? We don't have time for fun and games with a war going on.

=> 停止!馬上停止!你這人怎麼回事?在發生戰爭的時候,我們沒有時間去玩樂和遊戲。

What war? What are you talking about? You're kidding, right? Penguin! He's kidding, right? Aang? Hey, come on little guy.

=> 什麼戰爭?你在說什麼?你在開玩笑,對吧?企鵝!他在開玩笑吧?阿昂?嘿,來吧,小傢夥。

Wanna go sledding? Heh heh, I have a way with animals.

=> 想去雪橇嗎?嘿嘿,我有動物的方式。

Aang, I'll help you catch a penguin if you teach me waterbending.

=> Aang,如果你教我水獺,我會幫你抓一隻企鵝。

You got a deal! Just one little problem.

=> 你有一筆交易!隻是一個小問題。

I'm an airbender, not a waterbender.

=> 我是一名氣宗,而不是水瓶。

Isn't there someone in your tribe who can teach you? No.

=> 你的部落中沒有人可以教你嗎?沒有。

This isn't right.

=>這是不對的。

A waterbender needs to master water.

=> 水桶需要掌握水。

What about the North Pole? There's another Water Tribe up there, right? Maybe they have waterbenders who could teach you.

=> 那北極呢?那裡還有另一個水族部落,對吧?也許他們有可以教你的水人。

Maybe.

=> 也許。

But we haven't had contact with our sister tribe in a long time.

=> 但是我們很久沒有和我們的姊妹部落聯系過瞭。

It's not exactly turn right at the second glacier.

=> 在第二個冰川不完全右轉。

' It's on the other side of the world.

=>“這是在世界的另一邊。

But you forget, I have a flying bison.

=> 但你忘瞭,我有一隻飛行的野牛。

Appa and I can personally fly you to the North Pole.

=> 我可以親自飛你到北極。

Katara, we're gonna find you a master! That's I mean, I don't know.

=> 卡塔拉,我們會找到你的主人!這是我的意思,我不知道。

I've never left home before.

=> 我從未離開過傢。

Well, you think about it.

=> 那麼,你考慮一下。

But in the meantime, can you teach me to catch one of these penguins? Okay, listen closely my young pupil.

=> 但在此期間,你能教我抓住這些企鵝之一嗎?好吧,仔細聽我年輕的學生。

Catching penguins is an ancient and sacred art.

=> 捕捉企鵝是一種古老而神聖的藝術。

Observe.

=> 觀察。

I haven't done this since I was a kid! You still are a kid! Whoa what is that? A Fire Navy ship, and a very bad memory for my people.

=> 自從我還是個孩子以來,我沒有這樣做過!你還是個孩子!哇那是什麼?一艘消防海軍艦艇,對我的人民來說是一個非常糟糕的記憶。

Aang, stop! We're not allowed to go near it.

=> Aang,停下來!我們不允許靠近它。

The ship could be booby trapped.

=> 這艘船可能被困住瞭。

If you wanna be a bender, you have to let go of fear.

=> 如果你想成為一個彎曲者,你必須放棄恐懼。

This ship has haunted my tribe since Gran Gran was a little girl.

=> 自Gran Gran是一個小女孩以來,這艘船就困擾著我的部落。

It was part of the Fire Nation's first attacks.

=> 這是火國民第一次襲擊的一部分。

Okay, back up.

=> 好的,備份。

I have friends all over the world, even in the Fire Nation.

=> 我在世界各地都有朋友,即使在火國。

I've never seen any war.

=> 我從來沒有見過任何戰爭。

Aang, how long were you in that iceberg? I don't know a few days, maybe? I think it was more like a hundred years! What? That's impossible.

=> Aang,你在冰山裡呆瞭多久?我可能不知道幾天?我想這更像是一百年!什麼?這不可能。

Do I look like a hundred-twelve year old man to you? Think about it.

=> 我看起來像一個一百二十二歲的男人嗎?想想看。

The war is a century old.

=> 這場戰爭已經有百年歷史瞭。

You don't know about it because somehow, you were in there that whole time.

=> 你不知道,因為不知何故,你一直在那裡。

It's the only explanation.

=> 這是唯一的解釋。

A hundred years! I can't believe it.

=> 一百年!我無法相信。

I'm sorry, Aang.

=> 對不起,阿昂。

Maybe somehow there's a bright side to all this.

=> 也許不知何故,這一切都有一個光明的一面。

I did get to meet you.

=> 我確實得見你。

Come on.

=> 來吧。

Let's get out of here.

=> 我們離開這裡吧。

Aang? Let's head back.

=> 阿昂?讓我們回頭

This place is creepy.

=> 這個地方令人毛骨悚然。

What's that you said about booby traps? Hold on tight! The last airbender.

=> 你說什麼關於餌雷陷阱?緊緊抓住!最後的氣宗。

Quite agile for his old age.

=> 他的晚年非常敏捷。

Wake my uncle! Tell him I found the Avatar as well as his hiding place.

=> 喚醒我的叔叔!告訴他我發現瞭阿凡達以及他的藏身之地。